Everyone can shop.
Anyone can join.
Quincy Natural Foods Cooperative and Feather River Food Cooperative are member-owned consumer cooperatives.
When you become an owner, not only will you enjoy owner benefits, you’ll own a piece of the business.
It’s easy to join
- Stop by customer service, read, complete, and sign an Ownership Application & Agreement. Or download the form here, fill it out and bring it in to customer service.
- Pay the annual $20 or the bi-annual $10 to start. After your annual or bi-annual period, renew with an additional $10-$20 payment. Continue to renew yearly until your $300 Equity Investment is fully paid. Renewing keeps your ownership active and eligible for all benefits (or make the full $300 Equity Investment).
Download the form here.
Fill it out and bring it to customer service.
Own an ethical, sustainable, cooperative business!
As an owner you:
- Are encouraged to participate in Co-op functions and events, such as our Annual Meeting, Breakfast with the Board, Member-Owner Appreciation Day, and more!
- Have access to local (and by local we mean Plumas Grown!) produce when in season
- Support local farms and families by purchasing local produce and goods
- Can be part of the decision making process through elections, committee work, or meetings.
- Receive discounts on bulk and case orders.
- Receive discounts on classes and workshops.
- Receive “The Scoop” leaflets on store updates
- Receive quarterly member-only sales and discounts.
- Are eligible to receive surplus revenue in proportion to how much you (and all of the members) spend at the Co-op in the form of a Patronage Dividend.
- Vote in elections and/or run for a seat on the Board of Directors – you can shape the Co-op!
- Support the following:
- Cooperative Community Fund grant
- Community workshops
- Community events
- Round UP @ the Register
- Local businesses and producers
- Donations to many local groups and organizations including Greenville Library, Plumas Swim Team, Plumas Ski Team, Plumas Community Hospice, Plumas County Gay/Straight Alliance, Gardening programs and many more!